AQUA BOUTIQUE HOTEL CENTRALLY LOCATED IN SOUTH BEACH´S ART DECO DISTRICT
The Aqua Hotel is ideally anchored in the heart of South Beach. Within a walking distance of the ocean, Miami’s best restaurants and most exclusive clubs; Aqua has your ticket to Miami’s best.
With its rich cultural heritage, Miami’s South Beach area has an ongoing calendar of events from sunrise to sunset –and back to sunrise. All within reach from our modern and comfortable amenities.
What to do while vacationing in Miami Beach....
• Indulge in SoBe’s restaurants and outdoor cafés, with a unique and international flair that tempts any palate.
• South Beach is the place to be, offering both outdoors and indoor activities that please anybody. The voyagers can enjoy of a day practicing golf, scuba-diving, fishing, and snorkeling…while the indoor types can enjoy of our relaxing sundeck or inner patio.
• Don’t stop only at South Beach best clubs and nightlife events, venture yourself to enjoy the myriad art and cultural events in the Art and Deco district itself.
• Aqua Hotel offers the best of both worlds by providing an easy lifestyle in a fast-paced area with the opportunity of avoiding Miami’s heavy traffic. Don’t waste daytime and rent a Deco bike to exercise, run errands, or to know SoBe. Deco Bikes has plenty of convenient pick up/drop off stations all around South Beach. Click on this link to find the Deco Bike station near us
• Complete your Miami escape with some serious shopping in South Beach’s high-end boutiques, stores, and Lincoln Rd. Mall. Aqua’s convenient location will make it easy for you to shop ‘till you drop.
Aqua Hotel is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its Website, https://aquamiami.com/ (the “Website”), for persons with sensory disabilities. To accomplish this, Aqua Hotel will be implementing over time the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG 2.0 AA”) as its web accessibility standard, which will also bring the Website into further conformance with the Section 508 Web Accessibility Standards developed by the United States Access Board. Further, our Website will be tested on a periodic basis with assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers, and with users with disabilities who use these technologies.
Until such time as our electronic media upgrades are complete, if you have difficulty accessing any our website, apps or intranet to attain information or for any other purpose please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 305.538.4361 and one of our representatives will be able to assist you.
Update your preferences and you won’t miss out
• We process the data supplied by our customers and users in order to provide the requested services, to fulfill our legal obligations, to improve the quality of our services and to send commercial communications. This is based on an existing contractual relationship, current legislation and our legitimate interest in reviewing and promoting our services.
• We develop commercial profiles from your data in order to offer you customized attention and to send exclusive offers and promotions that are adapted to your profile.
• We only transfer our customers’ data when legally obligated, with your prior consent or to companies within the same group for administrative reasons, or when it is necessary in order to provide the requested services.
• This data is held for the duration of your relationship with us and always for the legal periods and time needed to attend to possible liabilities. Data processed for commercial purposes will be stored as long as you do not request their cancellation.
• You can withdraw your consent for the personalization of our services and communications, without affecting the provision of services that you have requested from the group. Likewise, you have the right to access, change or delete data, as well as other rights.
If you do not specify your preferences, we assume that you wish for us to continue processing your data in order to provide personalized services and communications based on your commercial profile. You can withdraw consent freely at any time by simply notifying us to email@example.com
We offer free pick-up shuttle service for Miami International Airport (MIA). Shuttle pick up location is on the Second Level - Departures, Gate J, Door 28. Our shuttle fleet consists of a white van with the hotels’ logo con it.
From the Hotel:
7:38AM / 10:08AM / 12:38PM / 3:08PM / 6:08PM
From Miami International Airport:
9:00AM / 11:30AM / 2:00PM / 4:30PM / 7:30PM